UPDATED DECEMBER 14, 2020
The health & safety of our team and the public is always our first concern. The Covid-19 pandemic has necessitated we make some changes to the criteria of the projects we can accept during this crisis. While California’s Governor Newsom has issued a new stay at home order as of today, DH Construction remains open to proudly serve our customers. Under the new order, DH Construction is still classified as an essential business. Our Nevada office is also open and functioning normally.
In some cases, our customers are understandably uncomfortable with us working on the properties they occupy. Most projects, however, are continuing to be completed per usual. Our team has adopted the following safety procedures to help keep our customers and each other safe:
• Keeping 6 feet of distance from each other and our customers
• Wearing masks when needed
• Washing our hands regularly with soap and water
• Sanitizing our hands regularly
• Practicing good respiratory etiquette (covering coughs and sneezes, etc.)
• Avoiding any contact with people who are sick
• Recognizing the risk factors of others
We continue to monitor this fluid situation and will continue to adjust as safety allows. We appreciate your patience and understanding, and hope you remain healthy.