The health & safety of our team and the public is always our first concern. The Covid-19 pandemic has necessitated we make some changes to the criteria of the projects we can accept during this crisis. As an essential business, DH Construction remains open to proudly serve our customers. Our Nevada office is also open and functioning normally.
In some cases, our customers are understandably uncomfortable with us working on the properties they occupy. Most projects, however, are continuing to be completed per usual. Our team has adopted the following safety procedures to help keep our customers and each other safe:
• Keep 6 feet of distance from each other and our customers
• Wear masks when needed
• Wash our hands regularly with soap and water
• Sanitize our hands regularly
• Practice good respiratory etiquette (covering coughs and sneezes, etc.)
• Avoid any contact with people who are sick
• Recognize the risk factors of others
We continue to monitor this fluid situation and will continue to adjust as safety allows. We appreciate your patience and understanding, and hope you remain healthy.